Join TS3

To avoid problems read our RULES

View Rules

Visit our game website

Go to website
Sign in to follow this  
RukiaHun

Quest then Enchant Exchange

• Look so I have an idea. I played on a server a very long time ago, that had Enchant Exchange option. I mean if you had 25 Enchant Armor (any grade) or 50 Enchant Weapon  (any grade) players could exchange them for 1 Blessed Enchant. It made players do quests like farming in Pagan or Monastery for items, then exchanging them for enchant S-Grade. After they exchanged them for Blessed. I never saw that on any other server. I know that Blessed rate is high, but this could be another method for farming for it . 

• Like 1

• is a good ideea and we think to make this, thank you!

• Thanks 1

• If you think about it, then quest item drops need to be brought a little higher, for example in Pagan (Seekers of the Holy Grail quest) it gives random Adena, EWS or EAS for 2k quest item, with x4 rate mobs give 4 item and not always. So if you consider it, to make an exchange system, then it needs at least x12-x20 quest item drop. I tested a lot of exchange quest, like the ones in Primeval Isle, it needs a hell of a lot grinding for one exchange. 

• On 1/29/2020 at 10:55 AM, RukiaHun said:

If you think about it, then quest item drops need to be brought a little higher, for example in Pagan (Seekers of the Holy Grail quest) it gives random Adena, EWS or EAS for 2k quest item, with x4 rate mobs give 4 item and not always. So if you consider it, to make an exchange system, then it needs at least x12-x20 quest item drop. I tested a lot of exchange quest, like the ones in Primeval Isle, it needs a hell of a lot grinding for one exchange. 

we will take a look and we will think