Join TS3

To avoid problems read our RULES

View Rules

Visit our game website

Go to website
Sign in to follow this  
TestPlayer

Drop Rate of Items

• I played and farmed nearly 5 days each day 8 hrs....and i never get some drop like armors or wepons and it dosnt matter c.d.b or s grade....

and this is my opnion and i dont care what the guys says with full equipment cuz i know there dont get all the stuff only from farming..

so plz Alpha high up the drop rate or i am willing to leave too....srry

Edited by TestPlayer

• give more info and we will take a look 🙂

• What info dou you need ?..

i write it down...the item drops of all mobs of every grade is not dropping.. its kinda frustrating... farm farm for hrs and nothing..and i read a topic here before and this isnt the first time about drop rate....so change the item drop for wepons and armors plz..... i was fighting all the days with draconic ser..i bought today dynasty cuz i was frustrated^^

• well is a 50x server is up to dynasty in shop, vesper is on craft, vorpal in loa with a decent rate, elegia at freya hard

ps solo farm is not easy

• Its true about drop rate, even red champions don't have good rate. Yesterday someone killed red mob in LOA, it took almost 2h and guess what? It has no drop. Try by yourself kill normal mob and red champion and you will see. It only gives more exp and adena.

• it will not take 2h to kill a champion and are looking to lower the hp on blue and red champions so it can be killed easily 

ps: the chance of dropping items is bigger then a normal mob for ex if you go in fog in about 30 min you can make up to 3k crafted leather, or loa if you kill a karik or other mobs you can take up to 250 ls and much more

Edited by Alpha

• 6 hours ago, Alpha said:

it will not take 2h to kill a champion and are looking to lower the hp on blue and red champions so it can be killed easily 

ps: the chance of dropping items is bigger then a normal mob for ex if you go in fog in about 30 min you can make up to 3k crafted leather, or loa if you kill a karik or other mobs you can take up to 250 ls and much more

It does, this guy killed red  Knoriks in Loa, and took him almost 2h. He shouted about it other day.

• how i have said we look to change the hp for champions si it can be easier to be killed 

• Like 1

• I didn't need 2 hours but only 1:52 hours ;DDD

• Like 1

• he he